Hairdo Daily is an online magazine website geared toward the hairstyle culture of African-American women.
- Educate the reader about African American hair care and culture
- Highlight the role hair has played and continues to play in history and society from pop culture to politics
- Express opinions and views common to ethnic hair culture
- Discover, share and review products, goods and services
- Provide expert hair advice specific to black women
- Create community and forums for sharing hairstyle information, experiences and opinions
- Report news and trends in hair care and fashion. African-American women reportedly spend a significant amount of money and time on hair products, goods and services
[quote]In my career I work with women from various ethnicities and hair types. Within every racial group hair textures are as varied as skin complexions. Skin color or race does not automatically define hair texture. There are many exceptions to the so-called “hair rules “. And from culture to culture there are very different customs and practices in hair care and styling methods.[/quote]
HairdoDaily.com founder and Editor-in Chief, Daria Wright is an Emmy Award winning hairstylist and licensed cosmetologist with 15+ years of experience.